Microsoft 365 Business and Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 and E5 provide you and your staff with Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and more in a single subscription.
- Business productivity and collaboration tools
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- Business apps from Office, such as Bookings and Outlook Customer Manager
- Enterprise-grade device management and security capabilities
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Device management for Windows 10 PCs
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Protection of company data across devices
- Windows Defender
- Simplified device deployment and user setup
- Single admin console to set up and manage users and devices
- Automatic installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up-to-date Office and Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows AutoPilot
Microsoft 365 Enterprise F1 is a special plan that includes a subset of Microsoft 365 features for "firstline workers." Microsoft defines a firstline worker as the first point of contact between a company and the outside world.
See the Features tab for subscription information.
Benefits for Organizations
- Achieve more by better connecting employees, partners, and constituents.
- Get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protect your company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplify the setup and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
See the Windows 10 Specifications & System Requirements.
For subscriptions that include Office desktop applications, see Microsoft's System requirements for Office page. The requirements are listed under "Office 365 plans for business, education, and government."
If you need help with Microsoft cloud solutions that you've received through TechSoup, let us know.